For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat;
I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink;
I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; naked, and you clothed Me;
I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.
- Matthew 25:35
If you are able, we invite you to join our ministry partners in providing care for vulnerable communities during this season of uncertainty.
Check out the lists below to see what their needs are at this time. Please contact the office if you have any questions.
- Feminine hygeine products
- Take out containers
- Sandwich fixings: bread, packaged sliced meat, cheese, tuna, eggs, peanut butter & jam
- Single serve beverages: Gatorade, juice boxes, water etc.
- Snacks: granola bars, school snacks, etc.
- Financial donations made via website
Contact: Jane (905) 351-2822 or Grazia (289) 686-5122
Deliver to: 124 Queenston Street, St. Catharines (side door)
Hours: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10AM-4PM
Special Instructions: Stay in your car, they will take items from your trunk
- Peanut butter & jam
- Canned fruit (small cans preferred)
- Canned stew/chili/soup
- Canned beans
- Small boxes of salted soup crackers
- Flavoured instant oatmeal packets
- Cleaning wipes
- Toilet paper
Contact: the church office (if you have questions)
Deliver to: 454 Mississauga Street, NOTL (back door)
Hours: Tuesday/Thursday 10AM-NOON
Special Instructions: If you are healthy and wish to drop off donations, they will meet you at the back door